|“||Oh, to see the Dragon Balls turn to stone at the very moment your wish might have come true. Quite a pill to swallow, eh, Vegeta? Of course, even more so for myself. As a matter of fact, in all my years, I have never been so angry as I am now. How incredibly irritating not to have seen the writing on the wall... now you pay! You vile, filth-sucking maggots! You will rue the day you crossed my path! Prepare yourself to face oblivion!||„|
|~ Frieza swearing vengeance upon his enemies.|
|“||Simian bastard... I am Lord Frieza. None surpass me! No one even comes close! Etch this into your skull; I am emperor of the universe! The likes of you are only fit to grovel at my feet! Or better still... to die in disgrace AT THE HANDS OF YOUR MASTER!||„|
|~ Frieza after his first defeat.|
Frieza is one of the main antagonists of the Dragon Ball franchise. He is the self-proclaimed "Emperor of the Universe" whose goal is to conquer the universe and achieve immortality. He is a powerful tyrant who was responsible for the destruction of Planet Vegeta and is the archenemy of the main protagonist, Son Goku. He also serves as the overarching antagonist of the entire franchise.
Frieza is voiced by Ryūsei Nakao who also does the voice for Caesar Clown.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Frieza's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil
- Running an organization that wipes out entire species and sells their planets for profit. This places his body count high above those of most other villains in the Dragon Ball franchise (this is also accounting for all of the deaths he ordered), as well as makes him extremely heinous, even by the high standards of this particular series, to the extent that he can be considered one of the villains who sets it altogether. Even many villains that followed him weren't responsible for nearly as much universe-wide death, destruction and oppression.
- Being the mastermind behind the destruction of Planet Vegeta and the genocide of the Saiyan race. This sets him apart from other villains, as he was responsible for destroying the world Goku and Vegeta originated from.
- While fighting his enemies, Frieza prefers to prolong their pain by brutally torturing them, as seen with Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan and Goku. He also tortured Krillin after impaling him in his second form.
- Terrorizing the inhabitants of Planet Namek whilst searching for their Dragon Balls. During his time on the planet, he was responsible for killing most of the planet's population.
- Regularly killing his subordinates as seen in Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' and Dragon Ball Super. Despite their loyalty to him, Frieza killed almost all of his men during the invasion of Earth when they lost to the Z-Fighters.
- Immediately betraying Goku after being revived. Afterwards, he attempts to make a deal with Universe 9 in case Universe 7 does not win the tournament. While talking to the gods of Universe 9, he does not express any care for Universe 7 or anyone in the universe he is from if it is wiped from existence.
- Even after helping Goku and Team Universe 7 win the Tournament of Power, he immediately reverted back to his old ways, as shown when he murdered Broly's father, Paragus, in order to have Broly unlock his "Legendary Super Saiyan" form and kill Goku and Vegeta for him. He then tries to murder Cheelai and Lemo after they betray him and use the Dragon Balls to save Broly from being killed by Gogeta.
|Dragon Ball Pure Evils|