|“||They are not kid gloves, Mr. Valiant. This is how we handle things down in Toontown. I'd think you of all people would appreciate that.||„|
|~ Doom to Eddie after demonstrating his Dip on a poor toon shoe.|
|“||Remember me, Eddie?! When I killed your brother, I talked JUST LIKE THIS!||„|
|~ Doom revealing his true identity.|
Baron von Rotten, or better known as Judge Doom, is the main antagonist of the 1988 Disney/Touchstone live-action/animated film Who Framed Roger Rabbit. He is the judge of Toontown, Eddie Valiant's arch-nemesis, and the boss of the Toon Patrol.
He was portrayed by Christopher Lloyd.
This section is too long. Visit here for more details: Judge Doom's Synopsis on the Villains Wiki.
What Makes Him Pure Evil
- Murdered Eddie Valiant’s brother before the film’s events, making Eddie hateful towards the toons.
- Murdered Marvin Acme and framed Roger Rabbit, planning to dip Roger Rabbit to cover his tracks.
- Demonstrated his deadly Dip by melting an innocent toon shoe.
- Murdered RK Maroon when he tried to report him.
- Planned a toon genocide by spraying Dip all over Toontown so he can build a freeway and own all the profits. Made even worse when it’s revealed that Doom himself is a toon.
- Originally, Doom was going to dip a Toon gopher instead of the cartoon shoe seen in the film. This was likely changed for the film to keep a PG rating.
- It is implied that Doom became a judge with the money he had when he robbed the First National Bank of Toontown, getting away with a zillion simoleons.