Lionel Starkweather is the main antagonist of the 2003 video game Manhunt.
What Makes him Pure Evil
- While at first he is sympathetic (he started off as a promising film director, but his career eventually died), he continues making snuff films after getting revenge on those that killed his career.
- While Cash has most likely killed in the past, Lionel is far worse.
- Running a snuff film ring where innocent people are killed by his gangs in Carcer City. Alternatively, they are killed by Ramirez or Piggsy,
- Directed Cash through Carcer City, making him kill gang members along the way.
- Had at least one member of Cash's family murdered shortly after Cash rescued them from the Wardogs. He justifies this by reminding Cash that none of them showed up to his execution but it doesn't truly excuse his actions.
- Drove Piggsy to murderous insanity.
- Betrayed Cash and tried to have him killed after having him chase the White Rabbit.
- Though he can be considered a parody of the player character, his actions overall are not played for laughs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.