|“||I'm a... survivor, Black Lung... a survivor. That's all there is... living and dying.||„|
|~ Micah Bell to Arthur Morgan when confronted with his treachery.|
|“||You shot me...you shot me pretty good...||„|
|~ Micah's last words to Dutch before his death.|
Micah Bell III is a main character and the central antagonist of the 2018 video game Red Dead Redemption II and a posthumous antagonist in the 2010 video game Red Dead Redemption with his death driving most of the plot of the first game.
Micah Bell III son of Micah Bell Jr, was born into a criminal life in 1860, due to his father and his brother being criminals.
By 1877 Micah was on the run with his father and his younger brother Amos Bell after two bodies were found hanging from a wagon with their throats slit, eventually Micah's father died, his brother got married and had three children and Amos told him to stay the fuck away from him and that if he's withing 50 miles of him he will shoot him, and send him to god to apologize on both their behalf.
Around 1891 he met Cleet and Joe and they formed a partnership, some years later Dutch Pissed off some locals he was robbing gold from and Micah saved Dutch's life, ending up in him getting accepted into the gang.
What Makes him Pure Evil
- When Dutch starts losing his mind and Arthur becomes weak, Micah starts to manipulate Dutch into horrible plans and turning him against John.
- Ratted the gang out to the Pinkertons when it seemed they would get caught or were becoming weaker.
- Attempted to murder both Arthur and John.
- Holds racist, xenophobic, and misogynistic views which he extends to every member of the gang.
- Shot up half the town of Strawberry just to get his guns back after having had them confiscated by the police.
- Was prepared to kill a little girl after having killed her entire family. When Cleet, a member of his gang, stopped him, Micah became furious and attempted to kill Cleet as well.
- His desire to rip people apart, destroy family bonds, and constant attempts to derail the gang despite their trust and the gift Dutch gave him.
- Tried to get Arthur killed in a deal with [Colm O'Driscoll] where Arthur got kidnapped and tortured.
- Got the whole gang in Guarma after that failed robbery he planned (which was probably a trap where he was the only one wearing white)
- Believe it or not Micah might have a somewhat honorable side, as he left Arthur to die instead of Killing him himself if Arthur has high honor and murdering Arthur after saying "you're not better than me Morgan" if the player has low honor.
- Though one could make the argument that Micah only spared him to avoid the incoming lawmen.
- But one could easily make the argument that Micah had no reason to run from the lawmen as he was working for them the whole time.